The dessert to prepare quickly to satisfy all your guests.
Ingredients: for the crust: 500g cookies, 250g melted butter. For the cream: 500g cream cheese, 200g whipped cream, 200g yogurt, 10g leaf gelatine, 100g powdered sugar.
1) Crush the cookies, pour the melted butter over them and make a compact dough.
2) Shape the base of the cheesecake and freeze for at least 30 minutes.
3) In the meantime, prepare the cream by mixing the cream cheese with the sugar, add the yogurt and whipped cream.
4) Put the leaf gelatine in cold water for at least 10 minutes, wring out the water and let the gelatine melt in a couple of spoonfuls of warm yogurt (microwave the yogurt for about 30 seconds).
5) Add the gelatine to the cream cheese batter, place the strawberries (previously cut in half) around the springform and pour the cream cheese batter over the cookie crust.
6) Complete the cake by adding a layer of jam mixed with milk and freeze for one hour.
Serve and enjoy!