The most famous Italian recipe in another and tasty version, try it and enjoy with your family!
Ingredients: 100g strawberries, 40g sugarlemon juice, 4 yolks, 100g sugar, 500g Mascarpone, 400g strawberries, sliced, 150g white chocolate, finely chopped, 4 egg whites, 200ml whipped cream, 20 pcs Ladyfinger cookies, shredded coconut. To decorate: strawberry, shredded coconut.
1. Chop the strawberries finely, mix with sugar and lemon juice, let stand 30 minutes
2. Mush with blender into puree
3. Beat the egg whites
4. Beat yolks with sugar, add mascarpone and beat again
5. Add strawberries, white chocolate, whipped whites, whipped cream
6. Mix well with a spatula
7. Dip ladyfingers in strawberry mixture and put in a baking form.
8. Pour half of the cream and sprinkle with coconut.
9. A layer of ladyfingers, a layer of cream. Chill 5 hours
10. Decorate with strawberry slices and sprinkle with shredded coconut.
Serve and enjoy!