A delicious and crunchy crust to taste a unique chicken breast.
Ingredients: chicken breast; ham; provola cheese; potato chips.
1) Y ou will need to use a rather thick chicken breast.
2) With a sharp knife slice a pocket in the chicken breast and stuff it with cheese and ham.
3) In the meantime, crush some potato chips which will be used to make the crunchy crust of the chicken.
4) Dip each chicken breast in some egg beaten together with some Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
5) Cover the chicken breast with the crushed potato chips.
6) They can either be fried or baked at 190° for 35 minutes.
You can follow other recipe too: Stuffed chicken with cracker crust
Ingredients: chicken breast; ham; stringy cheese; crackers; flour; beaten eggs.
1) Slice the chicken breast to form a pocket.
2) Stuff with prosciutto and cheese
3) Cover the chicken in flour, then in the beaten eggs, and finally in the crushed crackers.
4)Bake at 180°C for 35 minutes or deep fry them.