With just using bread toast to make a very rich dish!
Ingredients: 1 bag of sandwich bread, 150g ham, 200g provola cheese, cherry tomatoes, oregano, 70g Parmesan cheese, 2 eggs, béchamel, 50g fontina cheese.
1)Spread the béchamel onto the slices of bread and place them in a pan so they form a wreath.
2) Between each slice of bread put the ham, provola cheese and the tomatoes.
3) Beat the eggs together with some béchamel, salt, and pepper.
4) Pour the mixture over the sandwich bread cake.
5) Add oregano and some fontina cheese and bake at 200°C for at least 30 minutes.
We suggest you other recipe with bread toast: Ham and Cheese cones
Ingredients: 20 crustlesss toast bread, 200 g ham slices, 200 g cheese slices, 250 g shredded mozzarella cheese, parsley and bechamel sauce for serving.
1)Cut cheese and ham into cubes.
2)Roll out toast bread with rolling pin.
3) Make cons as in the video.
4) Fill cons with ham and cheese and arrange them in circle and in two levels, and dont forget to put the shredded cheese between two levels and on the top.
5) Bake for 15 minutes on 200 degrees.
6) Serve warm with bechamel sauce sprinkled with parsley.