Below are DIYs that will get you a stunning look with defined curls; these require no over-the-top gadget and are, therefore, inexpensive. For optimum results, it is recommended that you let the methods act overnight and removed the following morning.
1. Pineapple Peels
The skin of pineapple contains enzymes that will help curl your hair while making sure that it stays moisturized, which also makes it a remedy for breakage. It is also believed that constant use will make your hair fuller, increase its sheen and make it very strong.
To use this remedy, you'll need:
- Pineapple skins
- 1 litre of water
- Spray bottle
- Wash the pineapple peels
- Put the peels and the water in a pot.
- Let the water boil over medium-high heat
- When the water boils, lower the heat and let the skins cook for five more minutes.
- Switch off the heat and let the water cool down to room temperature.
- Pour the water into the spray bottle.
To use the pineapple-infused water:
Rinse your hair first. While it is still wet, spray the solution starting from scalp and working towards the hair tips. Repeat this every day or at least four times a week.
2. Cucumber And Egg Mask
This recipe produces a beneficial protein mask for your hair using cucumber and egg. While this mask will not curl your hair, it will help you get them quickly because your hair will be well-moisturized. For optimum results, apply this mask before starting to curl your hair using any method:
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Whisk the egg in a bowl
- Pour the egg into a blender and add the chopped cucumbers and coconut oil
- Blend these into a smooth paste
- Spray water on your hair and apply the paste from the middle down to the tips. A brush will make this easier.
- Leave the paste on for 20 to 30 minutes
Beer is commonly believed to serve as a good hair moisturizer, which is highly needed to get the perfect curls. There aren't scientific studies to back this up but trying won't hurt.
- 1 liter of water
- 1 can of beer
- 1 spray bottle
- Boil water on medium-high heatAfter bringing the water to a boil, pour in the beerLet the mixture simmer for two more minutes. Then, remove from heat and let it sit When it cools down to room temperature, transfer the mixture to a spray bottle. Then, spray it all over your hair.
It is recommended that you let this beer mask sit in your hair for about half an hour before rinsing off. This can be done two or three times every week; however, remember not to expose yourself to sunlight after any time of application.
Good luck at getting those gorgeous curls!