Tomato chicken with provola cheese and oregano is easy to make in just a few minutes.
Ingredients: salt, pepper, olive oil, onion, tomato puree, chicken breast, oregano, provola, cheese, basil.
1. Sauté the onions in some olive oil.
2. Add the tomato puree, salt, pepper and oregano.
3. Let it simmer for 7 minutes, then add the chicken.
4. Add the provola cheese and some basil leaves and let them continue cooking for about 10/15 minutes.
5. Serve hot.
Try also this recipe: Spinach and ricotta Hasselback chicken
You’ve probably never prepared chicken like this!
Ingredients: 100g spinach, 100g ricotta cheese, salt, pepper, chicken breast, paprika, salt
1. Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika. Make some cuts (not too deep) in the chicken breast to create some pockets.
2. Fill these with a mixture of ricotta, spinach, and salt.
3. Cover the top with some provola cheese, olive oil, and Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.