How to prepare two fantastic apple tarts.
Simple ingredients to make two incredible apple tarts, try them.
Ingredients: First recipe: 3 Apples, 1 roll puff pastry, Cream, 80 gr flour, 30 gr sugar, 4 eggs, 50 gr melted butter, brown sugar. Second recipe: 6 apples, 1 roll puff pastry, 4 eggs, 30 ml milk, 80 gr flour, 60 gr sugar, 50 gr melted butter, brown sugar.
1) Cut the apples in slices,
2) Spread the puff pastry in a baking tray,
3) Put the apple as the video shows,
4) In a bowl mix cream, flour, sugar, eggs and melted butter,
5) Pour the mixture on the apple and add brown sugar,
6) Bake at 356°F (180°) for 25 minutes;
7) Serve with whipped cream and caramel.
1) Peel and cut the apples,
2) Spread the puff pastry and put the apples on top,
3) In a bowl mix eggs, milk, flour, sugar and melted butter,
4) Pour on the tart and add brown sugar,
5) Bake at 340°F (170°) for 20 minutes,
6) Serve with vanilla ice cream.