All you need is 15 minutes and a few simple ingredients for this quick vegetable fritters recipe made with potato and carrots!
1 carrot, peeled
1 cup green onions
1 tsp vegetable oil
3 tbsp corn starch
1/2 tsp paprika
1. Cut the potatoes into slices and cook until tender
2. Cook carrots in a pot
3. Cut the green onion
4. Finely grind boiled carrots
5. Mash the potatoes, mix all the ingredients.
6. Transfer to a zip bag and squeeze in preheated oil
Serve hot and enjoy!
Try also these fritters: Cheesy tomato bites
Remove the pulp from the tomatoes and fill them with mozzarella. Once fried they are irresistible!
1. slice the tomatoes in half and remove the pulp.
2. Place the cherry mozzarella in the center of the tomato. Freeze them for 15 minutes.
3. Dip them in the egg wash and then cover them in breadcrumbs.
4. Repeat step three, then deep fry them.
5. Let them cool a bit before serving.