Pour the eggs into the whipped cream. The reason will surprise you! The perfect and fluffy cake to serve with tea, hot chocolate or coffee.
Ingredients: 400ml whipped cream, 3 eggs, 180g sugar, 220g flour, 10g baking powder, chocolate (to fill the cake).
1. Beat the whipped cream and eggs together,
2. Add the sugar, flour and baking powder,
3. Bake at 170°C for 50 minutes,
4. Make some holes on the top of the cake and fill them with hazelnut spread,
5. Dust with powdered sugar.
We suggest you also this recipe: Chocolate poke cake
Ingredients: for the batter:3 eggs, salt, 250g sugar, 100ml whipping cream, 280g flour, 100ml vegetable oil, 16g baking powder. For the ganache:200g chocolate, 100g whipping cream.
1. Prepare the cake batter by beating the eggs and sugar together, then gradually add the flour, the whipping cream, vegetable oil and the baking powder.
2. Pour the batter into a 24cm in diameter cake pan and bake at 180°C for 40 minutes. Because all ovens are different, remember to check the center of the cake with a toothpick.
3. Once ready, let it cool completely, then with the handle of a wooden spoon make some holes in the cake.
4. Prepare the chocolate cream by melting dark chocolate and add the whipping cream (room temperature) to it. Mix them well and then pour this cream over the cake filling all the holes.
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or leave it at room temperature for one hour before serving.