All you need is a sheet of puff pastry and some hot dogs. Roll the hot dog up in the puff pastry, make six cuts in it, and roll it up so it makes a flower. Brush the top with some egg wash and bake at 180°C for 15 minutes. It only takes few minutes to make something unique and special that will definitely surprise your guests!
Ingredients: puff pastry, würstel, beaten eggs.
1. Cut the puff pastry and roll the würstel;
2. Make a flower and spread beaten eggs;
3. Bake at 356°F (180°) for 15 minutes.
For a unique party try also this: Puff pastry flowers: a fun appetizer that’ll be ready in minutes if you follow this great tip!
Ingredients: 1 sheet of puff pastry; green olives, pitted; hot dogs.
1) Slice the puff pastry into strips. Make rings and place them next to one another.
2) Alternate a piece of hot dog with the olives. Carefully squeeze together the center of three rings.
3) Shape them so they look like flowers. Brush the top with egg wash.
4) Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.