Alternate black and with batter and make an incredible dessert!
Ingredients: 2 eggs, salt, 60g sugar, 60g flour, 1tsp baking powder, 30g cocoa powder.
If you are using a larger pan, we suggest doubling the quantities of the ingredients.
1)Beat the eggs together with a pinch of salt and the sugar, add the flour and lastly the baking powder.
2) Divide the batter into two parts, add the cocoa powder to one-half of it.
3) With the help of a piping bag, make stripes with the batter, alternating between the plain and the chocolate batter.
4) Using a toothpick, make some lines going in opposite directions, from top to bottom and then vice versa.
5) Bake at 180°C for about 20 minutes.
6) Fill with some hazelnut cream and whipped cream and roll it up.
7) Refrigerate for a few hours.
Serve and enjoy!