You’ll only need 3 ingredients to make it!
Ingredients: hazelnut cream, 400g cookies, 125g plain yogurt.
1) Crush the cookies and combine them with the yogurt
2) Press the mixture onto the bottom of a springform cake pan.
3) Fill with the hazelnut spread and cover with a second layer of the cookie crust.
4) Dust with cocoa powder and refrigerate for 60 minutes.
Just using three ingredients you can try also this: Ice cream sandwiches
1. Dip one side of each cookie in melted dark chocolate.
2. Press the cookies together and freeze for 15 minutes.
3. Add the whipped cream and freeze for 15 minutes.