Did you know that the dishwasher can be used in an "alternative" way, so as to make household chores less tiring? Here are the things that you didn’t know could be washed with a dishwasher.
The return from vacation is a traumatic moment for everyone, but it becomes a real nightmare when you must also take care of house cleaning. Who wants to do the house chores when the working stress already makes life impossible? To make things simpler, you can resort to a series of remedies. For example, few people know that it is possible to use the dishwasher in an "alternative" way. Helpling, the leading online platform for research and booking of cleaners, has indicated the things can be washed in this electrical appliance, saving time and effort. Let's see.
1. Sneakers – Sneakers, such as flip-flops, rain boots or those shoes used to walk on the cliffs, can be washed in the dishwasher, as they resist rain and sea water. Anyway it is advisable not to use the centrifuge, so as not to damage them.
2. Food – Although many people find it hard to believe, dinner can be prepared in the dishwasher. You use the heat and steam produced during washing to cook without waste. Just wrap the food in aluminum foil, seal all the corners, set a temperature of 70 degrees and avoid any type of detergent.
3. Toys – Toys get dirty often and, since the children always touch them, they must be disinfected continuously. To do this, you can put them in the dishwasher, so as not to resort to boring boils.
4. Refrigerator shelves – Cleaning the refrigerator is one of the most boring things in the world and this is why it is rarely done. Who wants to wash the shelves, the gaskets and the drawers without effort can disassemble them and put them in the dishwasher. In this way, efforts will be reduced to a minimum.
5. Switch plates – Switch plates and hob knobs are very rarely cleaned. To speed up this operation, you can put everything in the dishwasher: in a few minutes they will come back shining.
6. Sponges and rags – Every housewife should know that sponges and rags should not be always washed in the washing machine. It is possible to put them in the dishwasher and make them come out like new: in this way they will last even longer, since the washing is more delicate.