Why prepare the same breakfast every day? Try this and enjoy!
Ingredients: 1 Avocado; 1 Tbsp Cooking Oil; 2 Slices Bread; 2 Eggs; 250g Cheddar Cheese (or as much as you can squeeze on); Salt; Pepper.
1)Slice your avocado in half and remove the stone.
2) Now take a slice about a 1cm in depth from each half leaving a nice cavity to pour your egg.
3) Remove the skin from each slice and place on a piece of bread.
4) Place a slice of avocado on a slice of bread and cut around using a sharp knife to leave a hole in which to drop in your avocado.
5) Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and add the cooking oil and fry the bread for 2-3 minutes or until golden.
6) Flip over and add the avocado to the holes in the bread.
7) Now pour in a cracked egg to each of the holes in the avocado and season with salt and pepper.
8) Finally pile on the cheese around the egg and cook covered by a lid until melted, on a low heat for 5-6 minutes.