An easy way to prepare bagel. This filling will surprise you!
Ingredients: 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, 2 strips of bacon (chopped), 1 tablespoon green onion, 1 tablespoon milk.
1. Mix together cheese, bacon, and green onion (using a small bowl);
2. In a small bowl, whip 2 eggs with milk;
3. Empty 1 bagel with a small silver spoon;
4. Place both bagel halves on a baking sheet;
5. Fill the bagel with cheese and egg mixtures;
6. Bake at 375°F/190°C in the oven for 25 mins, or until the egg is cooked.
Serve and enjoy!
We suggest you also this recipe: Eggs Benedict
Ingredients: 4 Slices Bacon, 2 Bagels, 3 Egg Yolks, 200g Melted Butter, 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice, 4 Eggs (As fresh as you can get them), 4 Slices Cheddar Cheese.
Place the bacon on a baking tray, cover with another tray.Pre heat oven to 160°C 320°F and bake for 20 minutes.Place 3 egg yolks in a bain-marie and whisk over a medium heat until it lightens in colour and becomes fluffy thicker.Remove from the heat and whisk in the melted butter a little at a time, the sauce will thicken and become more voluminous.Whisk in the lemon juice and set aside.Cut the bagels in half and lightly toast.Add slice of cheese to each half and then flash under the broiler until it starts to melt.Now poach your eggs.Bring a pan of water to the boil then reduce to a gentle simmer.Swirl the water and then drop an egg into the centre of each swirl and cook until the whites are set.Add some bacon to the top of each cheese topped bagel.Add a poached egg.Finally drizzle over the sauce.