A few simple ingredients to make the most amazing cake ever!
• 1/2 cup melted and slightly cooled butter
• 1 tbsp water
• 2 cups warm milk
• 4 egg whites
• 4 yolks
• ¾ cup sugar
• 2 tbsp light brown sugar
• ½ cup mashed banana
• 1 cup flour
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• powdered sugar
1. Lightly grease the baking dish rectangular.
2. In a large bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form, set aside.
3. Beat egg yolks and sugar until pale yellow.
4. Add melted butter and water until smooth. Add banana puree, and mix just until combined.
5. Mix with flour until smooth.
6. Slowly beat in milk and vanilla until well combined.
7. Add whipped whites (1/3 at a time).
8. Pour the batter and bake at 325°F/ 170°C for 45-60 minutes (until the cake is still in the center).
9. Cool the cake thoroughly before sprinkling with powdered sugar.