- Sweetened Condensed Milk 1 1/2 cups
- white chocolate bars, finely chopped 15 oz
- orange and yellow food coloring
Candy corn is a popular Halloween treat in the United States. It’s a small, triangular candy divided into three different colors. During the fall and Halloween season, it’s one of the most popular candy types. This Candy Corn Fudge is an easy, no-bake fudge recipe inspired by that famous Halloween candy. These triangular sweets have three distinct colors. The flavor is sweet with a creamy texture.
To make it, you only need 3 ingredients, and you simply melt them together and allow them to set. This Candy Corn Fudge is so easy to make, you’ll want to make this every fall season. It’s the perfect Halloween treat!
Candy Corn Fudge Ingredients
Sweetened condensed milk – the condensed milk adds sweetness and creates the right texture for the fudge.
White chocolate – because there are only two main ingredients in this recipe, there’s no place to hide. Make sure you get the best quality white chocolate.
Orange and yellow food coloring – the food coloring is necessary to create the two distinct layers in the Candy Corn Fudge.
How to make Candy Corn Fudge
The candy corn fudge is made with three different layers. First, you’ll need to melt together the white chocolate and mix it with the condensed milk. Divide the mixture into three parts. Keep the one part plain, and add the two different colors to the two other parts. Mix well. Layer the three colors into the tin, making sure to chill between each color (to avoid the colors from blending together).
Tips for 3-Ingredient Candy Corn Fudge
– Make a chocolate layer by either adding cocoa powder to the plain layer, or by melting dark chocolate chips with the condensed milk.
– For extra crunch, add plain peanuts to the layers before cooling.
– To get smooth clean cuts from the fudge, make sure to clean your knife after each slice.
– You can make this candy corn fudge with coconut condensed milk too!
– If you can’t find good quality chocolate, you can also use chocolate chips. Look for the best quality you can find!
– Delicious mix-in ideas: dried cranberries, roasted peanuts, hazelnuts, chopped almonds.
How to store Candy Corn Fudge
Store the Candy Corn Fudge in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks. Make sure to keep it away from moisture to prevent the fudge from becoming sticky.
You can also freeze the candy corn! Simply place the fudge in a Ziploc bag and freeze for up to 6 months.
Line a mini loaf pan with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
Add the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute until completely melted.
Whisk, until smooth.
Divide mixture into 3 parts and color two parts in orange and yellow.
Add the yellow mixture to the prepared pan. Chill for 5 minutes.
Add on the orange mixture and chill for 5 minutes.
Top the fudge with the white mixture and chill overnight.
Cut the fudge into 1/2-inch-thick slices, and then into triangles.
Experiment with other colors too on other holidays. Make the fudge green and red for Christmas or blue and red for the 4th July celebrations!