Looking for a quick and easy no-bake dessert? Then this Strawberry Fudge recipe is just what you need! These strawberry fudge cubes are sweet in flavor, while the texture is soft and creamy. Unlike peanut butter fudge, they’re light and pink in color, thanks to the inclusion of strawberries. Because of their festive color, they’re perfect to serve on the holidays. You only need four ingredients: white chocolate chips, strawberry sauce, lemon juice, and salt. This is a super simple and delicious fudge that just takes a few minutes to put together! Not only is it delicious but it’s so pretty!
White chocolate chips – the flavor of white chocolate is neutral enough not to overpower the strawberry flavor and is sweet enough to counter the tartness of the strawberries.
Strawberry sauce – this adds strawberry flavor to the fudge.
Lemon juice – the lemon juice lowers the pH of the mixture, which ensures that the fudge sets properly.
To make this strawberry fudge, you need to first melt the white chocolate chips. To melt the chocolate chips, place the chocolate chips in a glass bowl, and microwave for 30-second increments, stirring in between each increment. Continue to do this until the white chocolate chips have completely melted and the mixture is smooth. To melt the chocolate chips on the stove, set up a double boiler over medium heat. Do this by fitting a glass bowl snugly over a saucepan containing water. Allow the white chocolate chips to melt, while stirring continuously.
Mix with the remaining ingredients, pour into the pan, and chill to set.
– To make the Perfect Strawberry Fudge, make sure that you have combined the ingredients fully before pouring them into the baking tin.
– For a festive look, sprinkle the fudge with freeze-dried strawberries.
– You can also make Strawberry Fudge with condensed milk. Simply mix together 1lb white chocolate, a can of condensed milk, 3 oz powdered sugar, and 1 oz freeze-dried strawberries. Allow setting in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
– Make sure not to boil your white chocolate, as the fudge might become toffee-like.
– If you expose the fudge to high heat, it might melt, so if you have warm weather where you are, store it in the fridge.
Brownie: add chocolate chips or a chocolate drizzle.
Cheesecake: create a base of 2 cups crushed Graham crackers with melted butter and press into a baking tin. Top with a mixture of 10 oz melted white chocolate, 14 oz cream cheese, and 2 tbsp melted butter.
The Strawberry Fudge can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks, or in the fridge for up to 3 weeks. If you store it in the fridge, it will be firmer.
You can freeze the Strawberry Fudge. Just make sure to wrap the strawberry fudge properly with plastic wrap, and place it in an airtight container. Thaw in the fridge or at room temperature.
Melt the chocolate chips.
Add strawberry sauce, lemon juice, salt and mix.
Pour into a tray and chill for 4 hours.
Cut into small squares.
If you don’t have plastic wrap, you can also use greaseproof baking paper. These pink fudge cubes will make the perfect Valentine’s Day gift!