- Cauliflower 1 medium
- Eggs 2 large • 130 kcal
- Butter 1 tbsp • 717 kcal
- Leaf oregano 1 tbsp
- Flour 4 tbsp
- Mozzarella cheese 100 grs
- White pepper 1 tsp
- Salt • 1 kcal
Pizza has become one of the fastest meals of our time but a cauliflower crust? Ideal for when you do not feel like cooking. But it is not the ideal dish for the one that takes a diet of slimming. Here we teach you how to make pizzas with cauliflower crust, instead of using flour. Ideal also for celiac.
A pizza without pasta made with cauliflower, ideal for all ages, perfect for people who do not want to consume many carbohydrates. It is a recipe with a unique flavor and helps you conserve your weight. This is the best cauliflower pizza crust for your family.
- Preheat the oven at 250F.
- Wash the cauliflower very well, check that it has no dirt or worms. Then dry it and remove all leaves and cut into small pieces.
- Put it inside the food processor and press the button several times with care, it is important that there are pieces similar to the rice.
- Bring the cauliflower in a microwave refractory container, add the butter and use the "cooking" function for a minute and a half.
- Beat the eggs in a small cup.
- Grate the mozzarella cheese
- In a mixing bowl, put together: cauliflower, eggs, mozzarella cheese, flour, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Mix well with a spoon.
- Distribute the mixture evenly in a non-stick pan. There should be a half-inch thick layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese starts to toast.
- You can then add tomato sauce for pizza, cheese, ham, oregano. In this case, you should bake again for ten minutes more.