The tasty cookies flavor made as a roll, try this fantastic recipe!
Ingredients: for the cookie dough: 1 egg, 100g sugar, 120g butter, 240g flour, 1 tsp baking powder, chocolate chips. For the brownie: 2 eggs, 200g sugar, 170g butter, 40g cocoa powder, 100g flour, 5g baking powder, 170g dark chocolate.
1. Combine all the ingredients for the chocolate chip cookies and let the dough rest.
2. Make the brownie batter by combining all the ingredients until you obtain a thick batter.
3. Roll out the cookie dough and then spread the brownie batter over it.
4. Carefully roll it up and freeze for 30 minutes.
5. Slice it and bake the slices at 180°C for 25 minutes.
6. Let them cool a bit before serving.