A giant cookies make like a pie, a dessert that will surprise everyone.
Ingredients: 310g flour, 2 eggs, 130g butter, 100g sugar, 50g brown sugar, 1 packet of baking powder, 200g chocolate chips.
1) Mix the butter and sugar together, add salt, vanilla extract, and two eggs.
2) Keep mixing the ingredients while adding the flour a bit at a time.
3) Once you have made a soft dough add the baking powder and the chocolate chips.
4) Press the dough onto a buttered pie pan, leave out enough dough to make 7 cookies.
5) Bake the pie at 190°C for 30 minutes, the cookies will only need to bake for 10 minutes.
6) Let it cool and pour hazelnut cream over it and decorate with the cookies.
Make your kids very happy and prepare this dessert.