Make some holes in the cake with a wooden spoon. The reason for it will surprise you!
Ingredients: for the batter: 3 eggs, salt, 250g sugar, 100ml whipping cream, 280g flour, 100ml vegetable oil, 16g baking powder. For the ganache: 200g chocolate, 100g whipping cream.
1) Prepare the cake batter by beating the eggs and sugar together, then gradually add the flour, the whipping cream, vegetable oil and the baking powder.
2) Pour the batter into a 24cm in diameter cake pan and bake at 180°C for 40 minutes. Because all ovens are different, remember to check the center of the cake with a toothpick.
3) Once ready, let it cool completely, then with the handle of a wooden spoon make some holes in the cake.
4) Prepare the chocolate cream by melting dark chocolate and add the whipping cream (room temperature) to it. Mix them well and then pour this cream over the cake filling all the holes.
5) Refrigerate for 30 minutes or leave it at room temperature for one hour before serving.