Easy and quick magic custard cake recipe that separated in three layers, middle layer is a wonderful custard center!
250g melted butter
1 pack baking powder
Zest of 1 lemon
1 pack of vanilla pudding
170g cheese cream
1. Mix milk and pudding in a saucepan, cook on the medium heat until thick.
2. Add cream cheese to the pudding mixture and mix. Let cool and put in the pastry bag.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs with sugar until white foam, then add butter and milk.
4. Add lemon zest and mix well.
5. In another bowl, mix the flour and baking powder and add to the dough.
6. Pour the mixture into a rectangular form and create the cream grill on the surface. Bake at 180°C/350°F for 45 minutes.
7.Decorate with powdered sugar
Serve and enjoy!