- Ground beef 1 1/2 pounds
- Egg 1 whole • 130 kcal
- White onion 1 medium, diced
- Whole Milk 1 cup
- Panko bread crumbs 1 cup
- Salt 1/2 tsp • 1 kcal
- Pepper 1 tsp
- Worcestershire Sauce 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce 1 tsp
- Brown sugar 2 tbsp
- Garlic powder 1 tbsp
- Ketchup 1/3 cup
- Dry mustard 1 tbsp
This easy meatloaf takes less than ten minute to make and serves six people! Another huge plus is that the ingredients for this super moist meatloaf are fairly cheap and are usually things you will have hanging around the house anyway. The best part is that it will come out perfect every time. Serve the meatloaf with barbeque sauce, ketchup, gravy or just plain for an easy weeknight meal.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and ketchup.
- Add the diced onion, salt, pepper, brown sugar, garlic powder and dry mustard to the bowl and whisk everything together again.
- Add the ground beef and panko bread crumbs to the sauce and use your hands to knead the meatloaf together.
- Mix the meatloaf thoroughly, making sure there are no clumps of meat that have not been combined into the sauce.
- Pat the meatloaf into a ungreased loaf pan and spread the meat mixture as evenly as possible.
- Bake the meatloaf in a 350 ̊F oven for about 40-50 minutes or until the loaf is bubbling around the edges and pulling away from the sides of the loaf pan. Serve while hot!
-This recipe will also work wonderfully if you use ground turkey instead of ground beef. Add one egg to the mixture to ensure that the turkey meatloaf is well set.
– Add 1/4 cup barbeque sauce in step number one for an awesome barbeque meatloaf.
– Want to save even more time making this meatloaf? Skip dicing the onions and use 2 tablespoons of dried onion flakes or 1 tablespoon of onion powder instead.