The recipe to prepare a very special dessert!
If you love cheesecake and chocolate flavor, you must absolutely try this dessert!
Ingredients: For the crust:2 1/2 cups biscuits, 5 Ferrero Rocher, 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted. For the filling:35 oz cream cheese, 3 large eggs, 6 large egg yolks, 1 1/4 cups caster (superfine) sugar, 3/4 cup sour cream, 1 tsp almond essence, 6 Raffaello, 6 Ferrero Rocher. For the ganache:10 1/2 oz milk chocolate, 1 1/4 cups heavy cream. To decorate:15 Ferrero Rocher, 10 Raffaello.
1) Blend the biscuits in a food processor until finely ground, then add the Ferrero Rocher and process again until finely ground. Add the melted butter and process until just mixed. Pour the crumb mixture into the prepared cake pan and press it down with a glass;
2) In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, eggs, egg yolks, sugar, sour cream and almond essence;
3) Pour the cheesecake filling into the cake pan, and add the Ferrero Rocher and Raffaello. Bake at 350°F (175°) for 90 minutes;
4) Chop the chocolate and melt it with heavy cream, Pour on the baked cheesecake and add Ferrero Rocher and Raffaello;
5) Let it cool for about 1 hour.