Make your guests so happy with this special giant chocolate dessert.
Ingredients: 1kg Melted Milk Chocolate (without cocoa butter), 150g Caramel Sauce, 250g wafer biscuits.
1) Begin by melting 400g of the milk chocolate over a double boiler. Pour this into the base of a 2lb or 1kg non stick loaf tin.
2) Make sure that the surface is smooth and clean.Using a spatula pull the chocolate up the side of the loaf tin, this prevent lines forming when we pour in more chocolate.
3) Transfer to the fridge and allow to set for 15 minutes.Whilst this sets melt a further 200g of the milk chocolate.
4) When set pour in the caramel sauce and then cover with around 150g more of the milk chocolate we have just melted. Ensure to keep a little back.
5) Now layer in the wafer biscuits cutting to size as necessary, between each layer brush the top of the biscuits with a thin layer of the reserved chocolate.
6) You should need three layers of wafers. Now melt the remaining chocolate and pour over the top of the wafers bashing gently on the table to encourage all of the air gaps to come out.
7) Smooth with a spatula and clean the edges with a kitchen cloth and then refrigerate for at least an hour to firm up.
8) To remove from the tin, free the top edges and then pull the sides of the tin.
9) Turn upside down and it should pop straight out.