Try this amazing chocolate roll cake.
Easy to make and so delicious, the Giant roll cake will the right way to make happy your friend.
Ingredients: 1/4 cup cocoa powder; 1/3 cup flour; 1/4 tsp salt; 1 tsp baking powder; 1/2 tsp instant coffee; 4 eggs; 1/2 cup sugar; 1 stick butter; 1/4 cup vegetable shortening, such as Crisco; 7 oz marshmallow fluff, such as Jet Puff; 1 tsp vanilla; 1/4 tsp salt; 1 cup powdered sugar; Dark chocolate, melted; Hostess Swiss Rolls for decoration.
1) Separate the eggs into yolks and whites. Whisk the whites until soft;
2) In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks with sugar, then add and mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and instant coffee, until combined;
3) Then add the egg whites into the mixture, (don't deflate them);
4) Pour the batter in a baking tray, spread it gently;
5) Bake at 425°F (215°) for about 9 minutes;
6) When the cake is ready, wait 5 minutes and roll it. Allow the roll to cool completely.
7) Beat together the butter, shortening, vanilla, marshmallow fluff, salt and powdered sugar until smooth.
8) Unroll the cake and spread the filling.
9) Roll again and cover with melted chocolate and snacks.