Why eat a little snack when you can have this one? Try to prepare this giant dessert!
Ingredients: 700g Dark Chocolate, 30g Vegetable Shortening, 240g Powdered Sugar, 60g Cracker Crumbs, 225g Peanut Butter, 85g Melted Butter.
1)Melt 300g of the dark chocolate over a double boiler or in a microwave.
2) When melted add in 10g of the vegetable shortening.Take a 9” tart tin with a removable base and spray with baking powder and line the base with a circle of baking parchment.
3) Pour in the melted chocolate and then using a spatula pull it up the sides, this helps prevent a line when we add the second lot of chocolate.
4) Give it a little shake and transfer to the freezer for 30 minutes.Whilst this is freezing mix together the powdered sugar, cracker crumbs, peanut butter and melted butter to form a paste.
5) Take this paste and flatten out in the chocolate base, leaving 5-10 mm clear at the side.
6) It really helps if you wet your hands when doing this. Finally melt the remaining 400g of dark chocolate with the remaining 30g of vegetable shortening and pour over the tart tin.
7) Shake to fill in the gaps and transfer to the freezer for at least an hour.
8) To remove twist gently and the peanut butter cup should pop right out.