You will be surprised to know how the King of fruits can fuel you up with some real healthy nutrients that can improve your lifestyle in the most delicious way you can ever imagine! The innumerable health benefits that this juicy and fleshy fruit imparts will certainly make it seem way tastier to you than you have ever eaten it before!
Mango is a delicacy of the tropics that has a unique flavor and an incredible taste. Even though it has been relished over the years for its taste, not many people are familiar with the innumerable health benefits it imparts.
From being a rich source of vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber and antioxidants, Mango has many healing and soothing properties. Mangoes contain enzymes that soothe the stomach and have been used to comfort stomach for many decades. Being a rich source of dietary fiber, daily consumption of this delicious fruit may prevent an occurrence of degenerative health conditions such as cancer, heart ailments, (as published by the Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety) and constipation and piles.
Mango is also the national fruit of India and is an integral part of most of the sacred rituals. Nutritionally dense, mango is an excellent source of dietary fiber, vitamin B6, a rich source of potassium, magnesium, cooper, a good source of vitamin A and C, quercetin, beta carotene and astragalin.
- In Chinese herbal medicine, a tonic called yin tonic is made from mango and is used to treat cough, nausea, sea sickness, anemia, bleeding gums, and constipation.
- Given the impressive mineral levels, mangoes are great in managing high blood pressure owing to the rich content of potassium and magnesium.
- Apart from selenium, iron, calcium, and phosphorus, mango is one of the few fruits that contains a rich level of vitamin E, vitamin K, B vitamins, vitamin A, and vitamin C. All these vitamins and minerals support your health and defense against many deadly illnesses.
- The European Prospective Investigation has reported about the strong relation between Mango consumption and reduced risk of gastrointestinal tract cancer.
- For the lean population struggling to gain weight, mangoes are a great food alternative to synthetic weight gain supplements.
- The digestive enzymes and bioactive components like esters, terpenes, aldehydes present in mangoes evidently eliminate indigestion, acidity and promotes digestion.
- Being rich in iron, mangoes are beneficial for people dealing with anemia, and pregnant women.
- Mangoes also aid to delay aging by keeping your skin supple and promotes collagen production. If the pulp of this fleshy fruit is applied over the face, it helps to effectively treat acne. The abundant vitamin B6 levels in mangoes are vital for a healthy brain, improves concentration and memory.