If you don't have much time to prepare a lunch or a dinner, this is a perfect recipe for you.
Ingredients: Baguette, 4 eggs, 30 cl cream, 200 gr bacon, 1 onion, parsley, salt, black pepper, Reblochon.
1) Cut two baguette and empty them in the middle;
2) In a large bowl mix eggs, cream, bacon, onion, parsley, salt and pepper;
3) Pour the mixture into the bread;
4) Cut the Reblochon in four parts and place them in the baking tray with bread;
5) Bake at 356°f (180°) for 25 minutes;
Serve and enjoy!