- Coconut oil 1/4 cup.
- Butter 4 tbsp. softened • 717 kcal
- Swerve sweetener 2 tbsp. (or another sweetener)
- Egg yolks 4
- Chocolate chips 1 c. sugar-free dark , such as Lily's
- Coconut 1 cup. coconut flakes or dessicated
- Walnuts 3/4 cup. roughly chopped
These Keto diet-friendly cookies contain no flour, and are packed with walnuts, coconut and choc chips – all of which makes the cookies crispy on the outside, and soft and moist on the inside, with a bit of crunch from the walnuts. They are seriously easy to make, so why not whip up a batch to share?
Preheat oven to 350°F/160C fan/gas mark 4, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl stir together coconut oil, butter, sweetener, and egg yolks. Mix in chocolate chips, coconut, and walnuts.
Drop batter by the spoonful onto prepared baking sheet to make roughly shaped mounds.
Bake until golden, around 15 minutes.
Remove the cookies from the baking sheet as soon as you get them out of the oven, and place on a wire rack to cool. This will stop them from going soggy on the bottom.