Not just beautiful but very tasty and soft. A easy recipe to try and serve to end a good lunch or dinner.
Ingredients: 3 cups all-purpose flour(375 g); 2 teaspoons baking powder; 1 cup unsalted butter, 2 sticks, room temperature(230 g); 2 cups granulated sugar(400 g); 1 teaspoon kosher salt; 3 large eggs, room temperature; 2 tablespoons lemon zest; ¼ cup lemon juice (60 mL); 1 teaspoon vanilla extract; 1 cup whole milk (240 mL)nonstick cooking spray, for greasing. Lemon glaze: ½ cup granulated sugar(100 g); ¼ cup lemon juice (60 mL). Lemon icing: 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted (240 g); 3 tablespoons lemon juice; 1 lemon, zested.
1)In a bowl mix together the flour and baking powder;
2) Cream the butter, sugar, and salt with and mix until fluffy. Add the eggs, beating until fully incorporated before adding the next;
3) Add the lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla and mix well;
4) Add half the flour and then beat in the milk, then add the rest of the flour and mix;
5) Grease a 25-cm bundt pan with nonstick spray and bake at 350˚F (180˚C) for 50 minutes;
6) Lemon glaze: mix the sugar and lemon juice and microwave for 1 minute; spread on the cake;
7) Lemon icing: sift the powdered sugar into a medium bowl and add the lemon juice. Then pour on the cake.