It's not a plain chocolate cake, find out what it hides inside.
Ingredients: Chocolate cake mix, 2 Bananas, 8 oz Cream Cheese (softened), ½ cup Milk, 1 cup Sugar, 10 strawberries6 oz chocolate4 oz white chocolate2 oz chocolate chunks.
1) Mix together the cake mix and pour into a mold;
2) Bake at 350°F (175°) for 40 minutes;
3) In a large bowl whisk together 8 oz of cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar and 1/2 cup of milk;
4) Empty the cake into a middle;
5) Cut 2 bananas and place them inside the cake ring;
6) Pour cream cheese filling. Place 10 strawberries upside down into the filling. Cover entire cake with remaining crumbs;
7) Melt 6 oz of chocolate and pour over the cake. Sprinkle white and chunks chocolate on top.
Serve and enjoy this wonderful dessert!
We suggest you also this recipe: Stuffed Banana Split Cake
Ingredients: For the Cake: 225g Softened Butter 400g Sugar 4 Mashed Bananas 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract 2 Eggs 360g flour 2 Tsp Baking Soda ½ Tsp Salt 225g Sour Cream For the Ice Cream Filling: 475ml Cream 225g Condensed Milk 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract 1 Pinch Salt For the Toppings: Whipped Cream Sprinkles Raspberries Banana Slices Caramel Sauce
Add the sugar and butter for the cake into a stand mixer and beat until light and fluffy. Add the mashed bananas, vanilla extract and eggs and again beat. Mix together the flour, baking soda and salt and sift half of this into the banana batter. Mix in the sour cream to this mix then add the remaining flour and bring together to form a cake batter. Spray a bundt tin with baking spray and add the banana cake batter. Bake in the oven at 180°C or 350°F for 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when poked into the cake. Allow to cool completely. Whilst the cake is cooling whip the cream for the ice cream filling. Pour in the condensed milk and vanilla extract followed by a pinch of salt and fold together gently. Pour into a plastic box with a lid and freeze. Take the cooled cake and cut out a channel in the base of the cake around 5cm deep making sure you do not break the sides of the cake. Ensure you keep the pieces you cut out, cut them down and we will use these to seal the ice cream in. Fill this channel with your ice cream. Using the cut out sections fill the bottom of the cake. Freeze for three-four hours. Remove from the bundt tin and add cream swirls, raspberries, banana slices, caramel sauce and sprinkles.