A giant ice-cream cake to take joy on your table!
Ingredients: 400g flour, 150g sugar, 150g butter, 2 eggs, chocolate chips. For the cream filling: 400m whipped cream, 180g sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, as needed.
1)Start by preparing the dough for the cookie base and top by mixing together the flour, sugar, butter and eggs.
2) Stir in the chocolate chips and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
3) Once it has cooled, divide the dough evenly between two cake pans and bake them at 180°C for about 30 minutes.
4) If you prefer a more fluffy and cake-like cookie base, add a teaspoon of baking powder to the cookie dough.
5) To make the cream, mix the whipped cream with the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips.
6) When the chocolate chip cookie base and top have cooled completely, assemble the ice cream cake inside a springform pan.
7) To make the chocolate chip cookie cake even tastier, cover half with melted chocolate.