- Ground vanilla cookies 2 cup
- Sugar 4 tbsps • 470 kcal
- Softened butter 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon powder 1 tsp
- For the filling
- Cream Cheese 2 cups
- Instant Coffee 2 tbsps
- Rum 2 tbsps
- Eggs 2 large • 130 kcal
- Vanilla 1 tsp
- For the caramel cream
- White sugar 1 cup • 392 kcal
- Water 1/2 cup
- Sour cream 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 pinch
- Butter 1/4 cup • 717 kcal
After lunch, many people miss a coffee, right? For those who like coffee after lunch, we give them a sweet and exquisite hand: a recipe for cheesecake with coffee, that is, dessert and coffee, together! Children can also try it because the amount of coffee, and therefore of caffeine, is small.
This cheesecake is like the traditional cheesecake and of all the life, with the difference that it is of coffee. Follow a recipe that is very simple and easy to make. And like the other cheese cakes, nothing will be left on the plate.
- Preheat the oven to 200F
- Break the cookies into smaller pieces, and crush in the blender. Process until the texture of the flour is obtained.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the processed biscuits, sugar, cinnamon and butter with the hands until the consistency of crumbs.
- Put it on a mold, that has to be previously covered in butter and press with your hands or with a potato crusher to compact.
- Bake for 15 min.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese with instant coffee, rum, eggs and vanilla.
- Put the mixture in the prepared mold and cook double-boiler style at 350ºF for an hour or until the tip of a knife comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool.
- For the candy topping, mix the sugar with the cup of water and cook in a pot over low heat.
- When the caramel begins to brown, add the butter. Finally, add the cream or liquid cream, vanilla and mix very well until the ingredients are integrated.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 10 Amount per serving Calories 518 % Daily Value* Total Fat 39.8g 51% Saturated Fat 22.1g 110% Cholesterol 137mg 46% Sodium 347mg 15% Total Carbohydrate 35.7g 13% Dietary Fiber 0g 0% Total Sugars 26.5g Protein 5.9g Vitamin D 13mcg 65% Calcium 68mg 5% Iron 1mg 6% Potassium 105mg 2%