A useful tip to prepare the best cake ever.
Add the mayonnaise into the batter to make a super moist cake.
Ingredients: 200ml water, 200g sugar, 1 espresso, 60g mayonnaise, 200g flour, 40g cocoa powder, salt, 16g baking powder.
1. Combine the water, sugar, and coffee.
2. Add the mayonnaise, cocoa powder, flour, and salt. Lastly, blend in the baking powder.
3. Pour the batter into a 22cm cake pan and bake at180°C for 35 minutes.
There is another tip to make your cake very special: the red wine!
This red wine cake turns out moist and is super easy to make. With the addition of cinnamon, dark chocolate and cocoa powder, this cake will be simply irresistible!
cinnamon, as needed
100ml red wine
2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
100g dark chocolate
16g baking powder
1. Combine the butter and sugar. Blend in the egg yolks.
2. Add the cinnamon and wine. Mix in the flour, baking powder and melted chocolate.
3. Add the beaten egg whites to the batter and pour it into a 22cm cake pan.
4. Preheat the oven at 180° and bake for 35 minutes.