- Peanut butter 2 tablespoons smooth
- butter at room temperature 2 teaspoons unsalted
- (icing) sugar 2 tablespoons confectioner’s
- Vanilla Extract 1/2 teaspoon
- Milk or dark chocolate chips – enough to cover the bottom of the ramekins
- The sweet peanut butter spread
- Marshmallows cut in half – enough to completely cover the ramekins
- Graham crackers or other biscuits for dipping
These nifty little s’mores dishes are the perfect reminder of nights round the campfire!
Peanut butter, chocolate chips and soft marshmallows are combined in individual ramekin dishes and baked in the oven until the whole lot is melting, gooey and ready to be scooped up with a Graham cracker (or Rich Tea biscuit in the UK) and enjoyed.
Making these dishes takes a couple of minutes, and they bake in around 6-7 minutes, so you can whip some up in no time at all.
To make the peanut butter cup spread:
In a small bowl, mix the peanut butter, unsalted butter, confectioner’s sugar, and vanilla extract. Mash with a fork or potato masher and mix well until combined into a smooth spread. Set aside.
To make the s'mores dip:
Preheat the oven 450F/210C fan/gas mark 8.
Add the chocolate chips to the ramekins, making sure to cover the bottom of the ramekin completely.
Dollop small amounts of peanut butter cup spread over the chocolate chips, then arrange the marshmallow halves over the peanut butter cup spread and chocolate chips. Cover the surface of the ramekin with the marshmallows.
Place the ramekins on a baking tray in the oven for 6-7 minutes or until the marshmallows have melted and started to brown.
Remove from the oven, let cool for a minute, then enjoy with biscuits to scoop up the soft and sweet mixture direct from the ramekin.