With this dessert you'll never go wrong.
Ingredients: 250g Cookies or Biscuits, 125g Melted Butter, 500g Cream Cheese, 225g Sugar, 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract, 300g Sour Cream, 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice, Raspberry coulis and raspberries or Hazelnut cream and peanuts to top.
1)Place the cookies in a bag and break up with a rolling pin.
2) Pour the melted butter into the cookie crumbs and mix together.
3) Line a 25cm spring form tin with baking parchment on the base and then spray with baking spray.
4) Pour the biscuit crumbs into the tin and then compress with a glass and pull up the sides to make the case for your cheesecake mix.
5) Transfer to the refrigerator and chill for an hour.
6) Beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.Fold in the sour cream and lemon juice until combined.
7) Pour into the cheese cake case and bake at 150°C or 300°F for 85 minutes, the cheesecake should still have a wobble in the middle.
8) Cool to room temperature then chill overnight in the refrigerator before serving.