Tasty and super easy to make: this great savory calzone is ready in no time and it can be filled with anything you like!
Ingredients: 2 sheets of pizza dough, pesto, prosciutto, cheese (Fondal and asiago).
1) Spread the pesto over the rolled out pizza dough.
2) Add 9 slices of cheese and the slices of prosciutto.
3) Cover with the other sheet of pizza dough. Press down on the edges to seal each section properly.
4) Brush the top with some pesto oil.
5) Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
6) Serve hot.
Enjoy with your family or friends!
Using the pizza dough you can make many tasty meal. For example you can prepare stuffed piggies with cheese and mortadella; savory popsicles with tomato and mozzarella cheese. Use your imagination and make delicious and beautiful dish!