The simple things in life are always the best! This recipe only requires leftover mashed potatoes, ricotta, flour, butter and salt!
• 650 g of flour
• 250 g ricotta
• 5 potatoes
• 2 eggs
• 1 1/2tsp salt
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 20 g butter
1. Boil potatoes, and mash them.
2. Add ricotta, salt, eggs, and mix until combined
3. Add flour and soda, mix well
4. Let the dough rest for 20 minutes
5. Divide the dough into 8 parts
6. Roll in tortillas and fry in a pan
7. Brush with butter
Serve and enjoy!
If you love bread, make also this one: Zucchini Bread
1 Red onion
1 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Black pepper
1 tsp Paprika Flakes
1 tsp Baking Powder
Grate the zucchini, mix with onion, eggs, salt, pepper and paprika flakes
Add flour, baking powder, knead and then add water.
Make 8 balls, roll them and fry in a pan in oil for 3-4 minutes on each side