When you desire a good dessert but you don't have much time, this is the perfect recipe!
Ingredients: bananas, 1 roll puff pastry, caramel, 200 gr dark chocolate, 60 gr flour, 4 eggs, 4 egg yolks, 60 gr sugar, 200 gr butter, beaten yolk, chocolate bars.
1) Peel and cut the bananas;
2) Place them on the puff pastry and roll the four sides;
3) Melt the dark chocolate;
4) In a large bowl put the melted chocolate, flour, eggs, egg yolks, sugar and butter;
5) Combine well and pour the bater in the puff pastry center;
6) Add the dark chocolate bars;
7) Spread the beaten yolk and bake at 356°F (180°) for 12 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!