Soft center chocolate chip cookies: here’s how to make them turn out perfect!
Ingredients: 130g butter; 2 eggs; 150g sugar; 50g brown sugar; 300g flour; 2 tsp baking powder; chocolate chips; dark chocolate.
1) Mix softened butter with the eggs and sugar.
2) Gradually add the flour and baking powder, blend in the chocolate chips. The dough should be soft.
3) Cover an ice tray with a sheet of plastic wrap and fill each cube with cookie dough.
4) Press a piece of chocolate into the center of each cube and cover the whole tray with more cookie dough. Freeze.
5) Thaw when ready to bake. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
Using an ice tray you can make many dessert, for example: Pour the chocolate into an ice tray: Homemade chocolate snacks
Ingredients: dark chocolate; cookies.
1) Melt the chocolate and pour it into an ice tray.
2) Let it chill for 5 minutes. Add your favorite cookies (crushed) to the center of each cube.
3) Pour the remaining chocolate over them.
4) Freeze for 60 minutes.