She places the shortcrust dough into and ice tray. The reason why will surprise you!
Ingredients: For the shortcrust pastry: 350g flour; 1 tsp baking powder; 120g butter; 120g powdered sugar; 1 egg hazelnut spread, as needed; powdered sugar, as needed.
1) Prepare the shortcrust pastry by mixing together the sugar, softened butter, and baking powder.
2) Make some balls and place them in an ice-tray covered in plastic wrap.
3) Press down on the dough and fill with hazelnut spread or jam.
4) Cover with more shortcrust, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5) Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes
6) Dust with some powdered sugar and serve.
Using an ice-tray you can also prepare: Mini chocolate dessert!
Ingredients: dark chocolate, cookies, ice tray.
1) Melt the chocolate and pour it into an ice tray,
2) Let it chill for 5 minutes,
3) Add your favorite cookies (crushed) to the center of each cube,
4) Pour the remaining chocolate over them,
5) Freeze for 60 minutes.