- Sugar 1/2 cup • 470 kcal
- Butter 1/4 cup • 717 kcal
- All-purpose flour softened 2 cups
- Egg 1 yolk • 130 kcal
- Orange zest 1 tsp
- Vanilla 1 tsp
- Jam 1/2 cup
- Confectioners’ sugar 1/4 cup
Its origin is Swedish, but belongs to the world and belongs to lovers of the simple, but great.
What child does not like to sweeten your palate with some great cookies made by a spoiled and loving grandmother? And, what adult does not like to recall with typical recipes those flavors of childhood that make us dream and fly? Well, these are just cookies that, despite making with only 4 ingredients, are full of magic, memories and taste of joy and love. Some cookies that nobody refuses, that after trying them do not want to stop eating, they are like caresses to our palate that soften our soul. That jam in the center is the last bite to retain its delicious flavor for longer.
- To begin with, mix butter with flour and sugar. This mixture should be heterogeneous and take on a sandy appearance.
- Then the egg yolk will be added and to this mixture the essence of vanilla or orange zest will be added, as you prefer.
- Knead for at least 5 minutes. When the dough is ready, rest for 30 minutes and then stretch until you get a dough up to 1/2 thick.
- Once stretched, circles will be cut with a round cutter.
- Press the center of each cookie with your fingertip or with some circular object, we use a bottle cap to obtain a perfect round shape.
- In the created concavity, add the jam. Once this is ready, take them to the oven for 15 minutes. If you wish and as a decoration, you can sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar. In this case, we did it one by one, covering the center of the cookie with a small circular object so as not to cover the jam.
Nutrition Facts Servings: 30 Amount per serving Calories 102 % Daily Value* Total Fat 7.7g 10% Saturated Fat 4.9g 24% Cholesterol 20mg 7% Sodium 56mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 8.5g 3% Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0% Total Sugars 6g Protein 0.3g