To prepare a tasty and strong lunch or dinner, this recipe is perfect for you.
Ingredients: 4 potatoes, 1 cup mashed potatoes, 3 tbsp olive oil, salt, 1/2 cup Sour cream, 1 cup Ham, 1/4 cup green onion, salt, pepper, 1 cup béchamel sauce, 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
1)Put the potatoes on the baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
2) Bake at 180C/350F for 40 minutes. Let them cool.
3) Cut down the tops of potatoes and clean the middle using spoon.
4) Mix potato flesh with sour cream, ham, green onion. Sprinkle with salt and pepper
5) Spread mashed potatoes in the baking form, fill each potato with potato mixture and place on the mashed potato upside down.
6) Cover with béchamel sauce and mozzarella cheese.
7) Bake at 180C/350F for 20 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!