Make a pocket in the chicken breast and then cover in crushed crackers. You have to try it!
Ingredients: chicken breast, prosciutto, stringy cheese, crackers, flour, beaten eggs.
1) Slice the chicken breast to form a pocket.
2) Stuff with prosciutto and cheese
3) Cover the chicken in flour, then in the beaten eggs, and finally in the crushed crackers.
4) Bake at 180°C for 35 minutes or deep fry them.
Try also this recipe to stuff your chicken breast: Primavera stuffed chicken
Ingredients: 2 chicken breasts; ½ red onion, sliced; 5 cherry tomatoes, sliced; ½ red bell pepper, sliced; 1 large cremini mushroom cap, sliced; 1 tbsp olive oil; 1 tsp dried Italian herbs; salt and pepper; ½ cup mozzarella.
1)Preheat your oven to 200C/400F.
2) Make slits on a chicken breast cutting 2/3 way through.
3) Fill each slit with sliced veggies, season with salt, pepper and herbs and drizzle with olive oil.
4) Top each chicken breast with shredded cheese and bake for 25 minutes.