Puff pastry apples with a creamy heart.
Why spend a lot of time in the kitchen when you can prepare a simple dessert in minutes? This is the perfect and tasty recipe to quickly prepare a dessert to be served at the end of a meal or for tea with friends.
Ingredients: 4 apples (one for each guests); brown sugar; puff pastry; chocolate bars; caramel; whipped cream.
1) Wash and peel the apples, cut the middle (making a hole);
2) Put the apples into the brown sugar;
3) Make some stripes with puff pastry and some leaves too;
4) Roll the puff pastry around apples and fill them with chocolate bars;
5) Pour caramel too;
6) Bake at 356°F (180°) for 15 minutes.