Beautiful and delicious idea to serve appetizer. Try this simple recipe and enjoy!
Ingredients: Pizza dough; Cream; Parsley; Ham; Cheese slices.
1)Spread the dough and cover with cream;
2) Add parsley (chopped) and ham slices;
3) Roll and cut the stuffed dough;
4) Bake at 356°F for 12 minutes;
5) Then melt the cheese slices and pour them on the roll.
Serve and enjoy!
Try also this: Savory flowers with ricotta and olives: an easy to make and super tasty appetizer!
Ingredients: 200g ricotta; pepper; cheese; pizza dough; green olives.
1) Cut the dough into circles using a glass.
2) On the 4 sides place a dollop of ricotta and some cheese.
3) Fold over the corners toward the center and place an olive in the middle.
4) Bake at 190°C for 20 minutes.