Asparagus, strawberries, yogurt and beans are all healthy foods for our organism, but we often do not eat them properly and so we end up losing their nutrients. Let's find out what are all the foods that we have never eaten in the right way.
1. Flaxseeds – Flaxseeds contains fibers, omega-3, lignans and phytonutrients, all valuable substances for our organism. However, our organism is not able to digest them when they are eaten whole. So they should be crushed before being ingested, so that they do not lose their beneficial properties.
2. Black tea – Black tea is one of the most consumed beverages, but be careful to not mix it with milk. Dairy products do not affect the antioxidants it contains, but block the cardiovascular benefits that could have been achieved because milk proteins make tea nutrients harder to absorb.
3. Broccoli – Broccoli is one of those foods that should always be eaten raw or steamed. Boiling or frying them in fact make them lose vitamin C, chlorophyll, antioxidants and anticancer compounds, essential for our organism.
4. Strawberries – There is nothing better than a basket of strawberries during the spring. They are rich in fiber, antioxidants and vitamin C that every red fruit contains, but to make our organism assimilate these nutrients it is necessary not to cut these red fruits. Because when we cut strawberries, they become sensitive to light and oxygen and they lose their nutrients very easily.
5. Garlic – Garlic contains allicin, an anti-tumor enzyme that enhances its strength with exposure to air. It is precisely for this reason that, before being used, garlic should be minced and then left to rest for at least 10 minutes. In this way, its benefits will be incredible.