Peanut butter is traditionally eaten on toasts or in a sandwich and nobody can imagine that it can be used to clean the house or to keep the skin moisturized. It is in fact one of the most versatile products that each of us has at home, as long as you are not allergic to nuts. The best is natural peanut butter, perfect for removing scratches from wood or to replace shaving cream. Here are the most unusual uses of the tasty peanut butter.
- Peanut butter removes bad odors – After frying something, the frying pans usually smell quite badly. To eliminate bad odors, just pass the peanut butter on the malodorous In a few minutes, the result will be incredible.
- Peanut butter eliminates glue residues – peanut butter can also be used to remove glue residues from objects where there was adhesive tape. Rubbing it on the still sticky point, you’ll just clean the surface in a few minutes.
- Peanut butter removes scratches from wood – If you have scratches on wooden tables or furniture, peanut butter is the perfect product to remove them. Just leave it in place for an hour, and then remove it with a wet cloth and that’s all.
- Peanut butter cleans leather – Have you dirtied the leather of the sofa or of your shoes? Then you can use peanut butter. By spreading it on the part to be cleaned with circular movements, in the blink of an eye you will have incredible results. The oil contained in the product will in fact make everything brighter.
- Peanut butter removes insects from your windshield – To clean your car you can also use a product like peanut butter. It will remove not only insects and dust, but it will give the windshield an incredible sheen, just as if the car had just come out of the car wash.
- Peanut butter can be used as shaving cream – Peanut butter is perfect for those who have sensitive skin and so are irritated by shaving. Peanut butter protects the skin and avoids any kind of cut or redness at the end of shaving.
- Peanut butter can be used as hair-mask – All those women who are tired of the usual hair products sold at supermarkets, can focus on something more natural. Making a compress with peanut butter, you will find yourself with bright and strong hair.